January 28, 2021
Photographic, Visual Art and Video competition
Submit your media and get featured!
Do you want to be part of our “Did you know?” squad?
Do you know some cool facts about the South African maritime industry?
Then you are just the person we are looking for, research facts on our monthly theme and make a short 1-minute video or other media item and send it our way. We will check it out and the best presented media will be our feature of the month on the Dive In website home page, social media and YouTube.
Get creative and colourful!
Theme: Maritime Tourism in South Africa for January to March
Terms and Conditions
- Presenter has to be a learner/s or university student/s
- Media can be a Photograph, Visual Art item or a Video
- By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to be bound by all the terms and conditions specified.
- Information shared must be about South Africa
- Clearly reference sources where information was acquired
- Mind your language (Vulgar language will equal to immediate elimination)
- Entrants acknowledge that SAIMI is allowed to use the submitted media for display, publicity, reporting, presentation, teaching and marketing purposes. This includes distribution and use on social media platforms as seen fit by SAIMI. Learners or university students will be acknowledged and credited when submissions are used.
- SAIMI will confirm receipt of all entries. SAIMI will not assume responsibility for any entries not received for whatever reason.
- The judging panel has the right not to consider any submission deemed unfit for whatever reason.
- The selected entrant will be informed via e-mail if they have been selected to be featured.